The Credit Card That's a Bit More Friendly
Try the Credit Card That Likes to Say ‘YES’
- Manageable credit limits up to £1,500
- Good for credit building* and no annual fee
- Quick & easy application - get a response in 60 seconds
* Manage your Luma card sensibly, make payments on time and stay within your credit limit and you could improve your credit rating in time. However, failing to manage your card sensibly could harm your credit rating.
Accessible eligibility requirements:
You could get a credit card even if you’re new to credit, have CCJs or other issues with your credit rating.
Online account management and mobile app:
Access your account anywhere, anytime.
Add additional cardholders:
Streamline your household’s finances and keep an eye on your overall expenditure. Remember, you are liable for all transactions on your account.
Easy to manage:
Credit limits up to £1500.
No nasty surprises:
No annual fee, no hidden charges.
Automated fraud alerts and free identity theft protection:
Ensure that your account stays safe and that you have help when you need it most.
Guides to using cards responsibly:
Improve your credit rating understand how to build your credit.
Manage your account online
No matter where you are, no matter the time of day, it’s easy to keep track of your Luma account online. Managing your Luma credit card online is the easiest, most secure way to keep track of your finances. Once you register online as a Luma credit cardholder, you can:
- Get email alerts
- See your statements anytime, anywhere
- Pay your bill online
- Update your account quickly and easily
- View your PIN
- Reduce paperwork with electronic documents
- Make a balance transfer
Watch our TV ad for the Luma Card - the card that’s already accepted thousands of people around the UK